Friday, July 17, 2009

Out of Touch

I know I have been out of touch lately.. but I have a good excuse! I am visiting my family in Wisconsin... and nobody has wireless internet here! I have been able to get on the last few days, but this afternoon, im off again... until Sunday.

Sunday is the big day! I will be back in phoenix! YAY! I had a good visit, but I miss being at my home. My brothers just don't have enough patience with my kids. They need to learn to realize that 2 and 4 year olds do cry over the littlest thing!

We had quite the scare here with Jeffery. After going to the park he came home and took a nap because he was tired, which is VERY weird. Jeffery doesnt nap. When he woke up from his nap, 3 hours later, he was very disoriented, drooling, and couldn't talk. We rushed him to the emergency room. They did a CT scan of his head. He had a subdural hematoma, and a contusion! That means he had bleeding on his brain. Nobody saw him fall or get hurt, and he didn't even have any bruising! We were rushed by ambulance to a children's hospital, which was 2 hours away. When we got there, they gave him medication and put him in the pediatric intensive care unit for 24 hours. In the 2 days following his injury, he went from bad to back to his normal self. We have been watching him very closely to make sure nothing happens again. But I was so scared. I prayed and prayed that he would be ok, and he would just start being his normal loud hyper self. Since this incident, I have had a different perspective on his behavior. I am grateful for it! If he acts this way, I know he is ok. And thank-you to everyone who prayed for him while he was recovering.

Anyways, I have had alto of fun... last week we were camping. I even went tubing! I went fishing and cough 3 fish.. yay. I'm so proud of myself, haha. And since I have been here, I haven't taken a break from crafting! I will attach a pic my latest craft.... soda/beer koozies/huggies crocheted from plastic bags! My family LOVES them.. and each of them want their own. And now for a bunch of pics!.....

my famous beer koozie

Photobucket

me on the boat with Lorali

Photobucket

me fishin'

Photobucket

the whole fam on the pontoon

Photobucket

me and lorali in our matching bonnets

Photobucket

uncle todd and lorali

Photobucket

lorali with her pink life jacket

Photobucket

logan on the boat

Photobucket

Jeff fishing

Photobucket

jeff driving the boat with grandpa

Photobucket

me tubing

Photobucket

lorali inside the camper.. sitting up!

Photobucket

lorali in her cute jacket, leggings, and pink crocheted bonnet

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment