Monday, June 22, 2009

WOOOOO.. even more crafts

Alright.. so I am still crafting like crazy... and I am loving it!

I made my first hat...

Photobucket

Black Felt on a buckram frame. I think it turned out wonderfully!

I also am working on a braided scrap rug, out of all my fabric scraps I have been holding on to...

Photobucket

Also.. my monopoly necklaces.. check it...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I am also working on learning to make crocheted booties for Lorali. I am also making bags for the kids' car seats for when I fly to Wisconsin on the 30th... I will be in WI from June 30th until July 20th. Its a long vacation... and I am excited to see my family.

1 comment:

  1. Ha first comment, I win. hey the necklaces are awesome and you rock at this crafting thing. you'll definately have to keep us informed of how WI goes. good luck and take care of yourself.
    ~Mark, Julz & Jared Weeks

    ReplyDelete