Thursday, May 21, 2009

Awesome Web Site

http://www.modcloth.com/

I saw an add for this website on the side of my screen on facebook I believe. I NEVER click on them, but the outfit they were showing looked awesome. These clothes are great! I am now using these clothes as my weight loss rewards. I will buy my first outfit when I lose 10 more pounds. 10 Pounds after that.. maybe some neat retro style shoes. I totally dig the 50's style clothing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My reward outfit.. I'm excited.. lets shed these pounds! Oh, and I found the BEST swimsuit!

Photobucket

And a great coat for the chilly New York weather :)

Photobucket

And a great skirt...

Photobucket

And some AWESOME 50's oxfords...

Photobucket

WOW.. these people are going to get A LOT of money from me! I just love the designs! I may be dressed differently than everyone else, but oh well.. at least I will be the coolest person around.. well maybe only in my head, haha!

1 comment: