Friday, May 22, 2009

My Effing Teeth!

So my teeth have been bothering me for a while. I decided to make an appointment with a dentist here. And guess what... my wisdom teeth need to come out. ASAP! 2 of them are impacted and one of those two is also infected. WONDERFUL! I am so thankful for my dental insurance right now. It took a procedure that would be $3000 down to $400. Yay. I mean $400 still sucks but its WAY better than 3 grand!

I am getting knocked completely out. I guess one of them is stuck in the bone or something like that. I go in Wednesday the 27th at 10:30 am. I am very thankful they were able to get me in so fast. I am being seen by Queen Creek Smiles on the corner of Power and Rittenhouse. For anyone in the area.. I highly recommend them!

So below is a pic of wisdom teeth.. where they are, and which ones I am having removed. This is not my x-ray, but it will tell everyone what I am having removed. The green arrows point to the problem teeth...

Photobucket

Mine right bottom one is growing outwards towards my cheek. My left bottom one is growing at a 90 degree angle to the tooth in front of it. My top two have partially erupted. This is very painful.. and I would recommend that anyone that still has their wisdom teeth have them removed before they have pain!

AAAHHH for dental bills.. I just want to scream! Mine will be $400. Jeffery's is going to cost us $1200. He has to be knocked out completely, because the laughing gas had no affect what so ever on him. That appointment is on the 23rd of June I believe. $600 of that is the cost for him to be knocked out! I guess we should receive some of that back from our ins company.. but it really really sucks that we have to pay the cost up front. Grrr... money sucks.. why cant everything just be free?

1 comment:

  1. wow, girl you go tin fast. let me know if you need help with babysitting. I like things to be free at least a barttering system of some sort.

    ReplyDelete